BRUSH CUTTER – EXTREME DUTY OPEN FRONT
The Blue Diamond Open Front Extreme Duty brush cutter is not only a brutal machine in mowing up to 6″ to 8″ brush, yet cuts grass better than any of its competitors. Why limit yourself to doing one or the other? You don’t have to sacrifice any performance to be versatile! Find out why the Blue Diamond Brush cutter is the most popular brush cutter in the industry!
The extreme duty open front brush cutter is a high-powered, standard flow or high flow, direct drive unit with a 1-year warranty. The purpose built hydraulic motor drives a 3.5” forged one piece drive spindle with a LIFETIME warranty against breakage ! that is housed in 2 massive bearings. The direct drive bearing carrier is now grease packed versus oil and can be greased from a zerk under the hood. This new improvement has dramatically reduced down time and bearing failures! Under the deck, instead of a spline shaft, it has a 13” x 1” flange with 10 3/4″ bolts connecting the blade carrier. The wire protection kit between the deck and the blade carrier keeps fence wire and vines away from the lower bearing seal and reduces down time from hidden debris. This powerful yet quiet cutter will produce a cleaner cut at a quicker travel speed than was thought possible on a low flow skid steer. The 10” deck clearance and the raised back allow cut debris to escape and to easily avoid bunching under the deck.
• 3.5″ (at bearing, 4″ at seal) forged one piece spindle is the toughest in the industry. We have yet to see one break!
• Grease filled drive dramatically improves bearing life and down time due to seal damage
• Custom purpose built motor and relief block out last industry standard motors
• External cross-port reliefs protect motor versus internal relief valves
• Fully enclosed motor compartment keeps out the debris that causes overheating issues, especially see in new Teir 4 version machines.
• No rear roller to bounce off stumps or pull cut debris along. Open design allows smoother operation
• Bi-directional cutting allows for control of the discharge angle, as well as doubling the use of the blades
SELLING TIPS & FAQs
FEATURE: 4 Double Edged Blades
1) Superior cutting ability both in grass and trees. Many
competitors use 2 or 3 blades reducing the ability
to cut clean and fast
2) the double edge can be used to reserve one side for cutting in grass and one for heavy cutting.
Many competitive models have only one edge
3) Keeps the operation of the cutter noticeably smoother
FEATURE: Rear Chain Curtain
1) One of the most overlooked features by our competitors. This feature allows for cut debris to
be distributed evenly instead of clumping
2) Cut stumps and roots tend to make the cutter snag and hang up but the chain curtain allows
them to flow past making operation much more smooth
FEATURE: 3.5” Forged One Piece Spindle
REASON: 1) We put a lifetime warranty on this spindle against breakage. This has been a serious issue
with many competitors who use either gearboxes or smaller fabricated spindles
FEATURE: Grease versus Oil in Direct Drive
REASON: 1) The number 1 cause of failures in brush cutters is typically the drive system due to vines and
hidden fence wire. The lower seal gets cut and the oil leaks out undetected causing the drive
to seize. Grease does not run out quickly and the unit can be greased occasionally until the
seal can be replaced. We actually tested a unit in the field without a seal for over a year
FEATURE: Bi-directional Motor
REASON: 1) This allows control of discharge direction. It also allows for use of both sides of the blades.
Many competitors are single direction only or they require hose or couplers to be reversed
for direction change
FEATURE: Solid ¾” Blade Carrier
REASON: 1) The mass created by this blade carrier and the 4 blades, keeps the momentum going through
tough conditions. This allows for use on lower flow skid steers. Light blade carriers and less
blades tend to stop very easily
The best just keeps getting better!
Part Numbers: 103016, 103017, 103025, 103030, 103032
Shop By Category
Shop By Brand