MINI EXCAVATOR BRUSH CUTTER – HEAVY DUTY 80cc
Blue Diamond mini excavator brush cutters are a natural extension of our skid steer brush cutter line. The extremely rugged direct drive system has a large flywheel that stores energy and keeps the blades cutting even in difficult conditions. These brush cutters use a 3 blade system with straight AR400 double edged blades. These rugged units have proven to be top performers in the industry.
• Bidirectional operation
• 1 year warranty
• 3 blades
• 1/4″ thick deck
• New greasable direct drive system
Blue Diamond vs. competitive brands and flail style mowers:
1. Direct drive versus motor gearbox combinations!
2. 3 blade versus 2 blade!
3. Mount bolts on versus welded mounts that limit changing machines!
4. More economical to purchase, maintain and operate than a flail mower!
5. 3″ drive shaft versus 1.5″ shaft on right angle gearbox cutters!
6. Now stocking many mounts for popular machine brands for quick delivery!
• Mowing steep banks
• Mowing around ponds
• Cutting back brush on roadways and trails
• Reaching over fences and guardrails
• Mounting is bolted on versus fixed. This means if the customer changes machine he just needs to swap out the mount.
• Direct drive versus motor and gearbox combination. This is a far heavier design than the industry standard and uses a 3.5” drive shaft. Most are about 1.5”. This drive shaft has a 0% breakage rate since it was introduced.
• 3 blades versus 2. Cut larger material and cut cleaner.
• Bi-directional cutting. Use both sides of the blades for double the life.
• Grease lubricated drive versus oil. Many drives fail when there's a small cut in the bearing seal and the oil escapes unknown to the operator. Greaser will run much longer and the grease fitting allows grease to be added to keep the unit operating.
Q. Will I be able to mow and drive?
A. Various machines operate differently, some you can and some will not. A key point to consider is the total flow of all Hydraulic pumps and, is it about double the Auxiliary flow? If not then you will likely see a significant drop in tip speed while driving. Booming up commonly affects the mower the most. Cutting should usually be done while rotating or booming down. Driving and cutting is possible on most machines as long as they have a priority valve either factory installed or one has been added.
Q. How do I know what size cutter I should put on my machine?
A. See the Blue Diamond price guide for recommended max machine sizes for each unit
Q. My mower makes a noise when I let of my hydraulics, is that normal?
A. Yes, that is the sound of the cross-port relief valves doing their job.
Q. I am seeing some grease being pushed out on the deck, is that normal?
A. When new it will push out 1 or 2 handfuls of grease as it expands from heat and use. This is normal and will stop after a bit of time. It will also push some out if grease is added (see owner’s manual)
NOTE: HOSES PROVIDED MAY NOT BE CORRECT LENGTH FOR EVERY MACHINE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO MODIFY HOSES OR COUPLERS IF NEEDED
Part Numbers: 103600, 103610, 103650, 103660, 103709, 103712, 103713, 103714