Safe and Powerful Tools
Our machines are considered to be the market standard in safety, quality, reliability and efficiency. It is our goal to exceed our customer's expectations for working with Euroboor tools.
Pilot Pin | Extended Pilot Pin
Pilot pins are essential for the use of annular cutters as they control the flow of oil, centrate the cutter and make for a smooth slug ejection.
As plain as a pilot pin may look, all of these uses require high precision and extremely low tolerances – just to make sure the centre is exactly the centre, oil flow starts and stops when you need it to, and the slug does not get stuck inside the cutter.
*Extended Pilot Pin - specifically for use with long cutters and drilling in very thick workpieces. Makes it possible to continue drilling without mid-process replacement. Suitable for use with longer cutters as from 3".
Euroboor IBC.110 Pilot Pin
6 1/2" Length Pin
DIA Ø 1/4" Pin
• Whilst having a perfect fit the Euroboor pilot pin is your guidance to center the cutter
Locks Off Oil Flow
• The pilot pin cuts-off oil flow in stand still
• If drilling starts the pilot pin is pushed into the arbor and permits the oil to flow in the cutter for direct cooling and lubricating
• If the cutter is through the material the pilot pin pushes the slug out by means of the strong spring inside the arbor
• Oil flow is cut-off
We offer a wide range of pilot pins that match the lengths, diameters and characteristics of our various annular cutters with exactly the required precision to enhance your drilling job in the best way possible.
Other Euroboor Pilot Pins to Consider:
• IBC.80 - 4 1/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.85 - 3 9/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.90 - 4" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
• IBC.100 - 4 13/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.120 - 4 3/4" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
• IBC.130 - 6 3/8" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.140 - 5 15/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.150 - 9 15/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.160 - 7 15/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 5/16"
• IBC.K25 - 4 15/16" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
• IBC.K50 - 6 1/8" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
• IBC.K75 - 7" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
• IBC.K100 - 8" Length Pin | DIA Ø 1/4"
Shop By Category
Shop By Brand