HYDRAULIC BREAKERS HB95
Absolute superiority is the only way to describe this breaker!
After 5 years of industry research, we began to fully understand the drastic unmet needs of the industry. The quest to develop a breaker that would satisfy these needs drove us to extremes to be able to offer technology, simplicity, reliability, ease of set up, and service support – just to name a few points. Hydraulic Breakers, also known as hammers, are an investment that can, at times, have an entire job waiting on them. Avoid downtime; choose your breaker wisely!
• Self-regulating (No need to adjust host machine flow and pressure)
• Monoblock design (No failure-prone tie rods holding the breaker together)
• Quickest rebuild time in the industry (average 30 minutes)
• Body bushings around piston (Monoblock protected in the event of piston damage)
• Isolation layer between Monoblock and case (Noise and vibration drastically reduced)
• None of the back pressure concerns so prevalent in the industry
• All Blue Diamond breakers are under-water ready
• Anti blank firing system hydraulic break
• 1 Accumulator with energy recovery system
• No re-gassing needed
• Only two internal moving parts
• No tie rods to come loose or break
• Most durable design in the industry backed by a 3 Year Warranty!
This masterpiece will outlast, outperform and provide the highest return on investment of any breaker, period!
*Max Working Pressure is 1750 PSI on every model.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What does Monoblock mean?
A. ‘Monoblock’ refers to the housing in which the piston operates. The Blue Diamond Breaker housing is one piece, so it doesn’t use 4 tie-rods to hold it together like the majority of other brands. Tie-rods are notorious for stretching and breaking, causing mass destruction to the tool.
Q. Do I really not need to adjust the flow and pressure of my machine?
A. Yes, as long as you are operating a breaker on the right size host machine. Industry leading technology components will control incoming and outgoing flows to specified amounts.
Q. What are the sleeves inside the Monoblock for?
A. The sleeves are there to protect the Monoblock in the event of piston damage, and if damaged, they are cheap and simple to replace. The very few brands that use Monoblock technology now do not use sleeves, so a repair could cost almost as much as the breaker.
Q. Do I have to re-gas when servicing?
A. No, the accumulator can be removed as an assembly and not be disturbed; the energy recovery system keeps it from needing to be topped up!
Q. In order to have my 2 year warranty honored, do I have to have it serviced by a dealer regularly?
A. No, unless it develops an oil leak, do not take it apart at all, just grease it and use it!
SELLING TIPS & FAQs
FEATURE: 3 Year Warranty
REASON: 1) Years of confidence that the breaker is fully supported by Blue Diamond
FEATURE: Mono Block Design
1) Machined from a solid stock of steel and no tie-rods needed to keep components held together (tie-rods stretch and break over time)
2) All other mono block breakers use a casting versus machining from a solid block. This is more susceptible to cracking and wear. A broken or cracked block usually results in a complete replacement
FEATURE: Internal Bushings
1) In the event of wear or damage the breaker can be rebuilt very simply and economically
2) Fastest rebuild time of any breaker
FEATURE: Anti-blank Fire
1) Breaker will not fire unless pressure is applied to tool to prevent damage from firing while not on material. This is very hard on a breaker
2) Recovery from the Anti-blank firing is the quickest in the industry to keep productivity at a maximum
FEATURE: Self Regulating Valve
1) Protects breaker from over pressurization, excessive flow and back pressure
2) Allows the breaker to be installed without testing host machine flow and pressure
3) Allows for use on multiple machines such as rental use
FEATURE: 1 Accumulator That Does Not Need Re-gassing
1) No need to keep a re-gas kit
2) Easier servicing by removing the diaphragm as an assembly without releasing charge
FEATURE: Polyurethane Isolation Inside Case
1) Reduces vibration to host machine reducing wear
2) Keeps the unit very quiet so that noise permits are not required
FEATURE: Standard Underwater Ready Kit
1) These units have better seals to keep water and dust out
2) Allows customers to add compressed air for working under water
Part Numbers: 135005, 135009, 135016, 135021, 135030, 135040, 135053, 135095
Blue Diamond® Attachments, established in 1995, is now a widely recognized name in the global attachment industry as a trusted and reliable source. We have committed ourselves to unparalleled customer service to each and every customer, from the first call to the after-sale follow-up and service.
In today’s fast paced environment, fast delivery time is key to success. Blue Diamond® has dedicated 57,000 square feet to stocking over 1500 finished attachments! When orders are received the product is moved into a 18,000 square foot final assembly area for adding the serial number plates, final quality control and shipping preparation. This process has reduced our average ship time to 3.5 days with 69% of our orders leaving our facility in just 2 days. Our parts department keeps over 2000 replacement parts, and strives to ship all parts orders received before noon, the same day! Tracking numbers are provided to the customer the day following the shipment leaving our dock.
The Blue Diamond® “Satisfaction Guarantee” lets you know that the entire Blue Diamond® Attachments Team will go to extensive lengths to assure your satisfaction. With the Blue Diamond® Guarantee, you can be confident that every attachment has been thoroughly inspected, is in top working condition and will function as advertised. Buy with Confidence, Buy with the Blue Diamond® Guarantee.
We are located in Knoxville, TN and this central location allows us to reach over half of the US population within 2-3 days ship time. Our 12 loading docks allow us to keep trailers from various freight companies to make use of the best freight lanes available. We also are only a one day point to multiple ports for export customers.
Package orders received before noon Eastern time ship the same day, after noon ship the following day.
Freight orders ship 2-3 days after receipt of order.
All orders ship from Knoxville, TN.
Please contact your Gearflow representative with any issues on your order.
BLUE DIAMOND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Blue Diamond Attachments; we offer the end-user customer a 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If the customer feels our attachment does not perform as advertised based on proper application and proper use, we will offer a full refund of the purchase price less shipping charges. To exercise this option the customer must work with their dealer. The dealer must contact their territory manager to get arrangements made to have the unit inspected and paperwork started. Blue Diamond will credit the dealer their cost on the attachment. The customer/dealer is responsible for all shipping charges. The shipping can be arranged by Blue Diamond and the cost deducted from the credit or the customer/dealer can arrange their own freight but it must be prepaid by them. All satisfaction guarantee returns must be approved by Michael Koehler.
This guarantee does not apply to attachments used in the wrong application or subject to abuse. This also does not apply to products a dealer could not sell, ordered by mistake, or just does not want in their inventory anymore.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an RMA#. To obtain a return authorization, please fill out this return claim form. The RMA# will then be emailed to you.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted: (if applicable)
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved your refund will be processed and a credit (within a certain amount of days) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
More information here: https://www.bluediamondattachments.com/returns-and-refunds/
Shop By Category
Shop By Brand