THE ULTIMATE DRIVE-ABLE PLATFORM
Tailor-made to the contractor’s needs the featherweight, ultra-compact manlift LEONARDO HD will allow you to travel and work where other machines wouldn’t. It is the ultimate drive-able lift, the only lift able to completely replace scaffolding, ladders and traditional lifts on all trades on job sites with a height of up to 16ft, both in new construction and maintenance work. Nimble for superior maneuverability, but powerful where it matters the most.
YouTube Video Overview:
In wider spaces, the compact footprint and zero turn of the Leonardo HD allow for many more units to be present on the jobsite than regular scissor lifts, creating a situation where each operator will be using his own lift, vastly increasing worksite efficiency and cutting time and costs.
LEONARDO HD not only it provides a safer and more efficient alternative to ladders and scaffoldings, but it will also help coping with new H&S rules, minimizing interactions and ensuring the mandatory distance between workers, still allowing workers to do more by working on their own.
Efficiency and Versatility
• featherweight of only 1170lbs (Indoor only)
• new dual Indoor/Outdoor version - unit total weight 1234Lbs
• easily driven through doorways, tight spaces and passenger elevators
• dual rollout decks provide outreach at both ends without sacrificing any platform capacity
• wheel locking device allows you to drive forward and backward in a straight line when accessing narrow aisles or driving on ramps
• wide drive and steer non-marking tires – for reduced ground pressure and increased traction on tough job sites.
• drivable at full height, fully loaded and with the platform fully extended, at an automatic slow speed of 0,52 mph: no more exhausting mounting on and off the platform or scaffold to push it into the right position.
• unrestricted capacity 397Lbs reduce the need to climb up or down to load material.
• built-in tilt sensor, flashing light and audible alarm are all standard features.
• maintenance-free lifting mast
• simple design and a purposefully intuitive component-layout ensure a straightforward maintenance experience and maximum uptime
• Optional 100 Ah maintenance-free batteries for a longer work cycle between charges.
GROWING RANGE OF USES
> Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Contractors: Lighting, Heating/HVAC, Sprinkler, Decorations, Fit-out
> Ceiling & Walls Contractors: Drop, Acoustic, Metal and Texture Ceiling; Plasterboard Partitions, Wall Molding and Covering; Drywall and Insulation
> IT Services: Structured Cabling; Analog, Voice, and VOIP Data Cabling; Distributed Antenna Systems; Security camera and monitors
> Plumbing Contractors, Panel Slab Form-work, Shuttering and striking, as well as reworking task and dismantling the shoring construction
> Building maintenance: changing lights, hanging banners, laying bricks, pouring concrete, changing signs, accessing utilities, cleaning and many other tasks, even over fixtures and shelving
> Renovation Contracting, Painting Contracting, Facilities Management
The Leonardo HD Drive-able Lift Platform in Action:
Thanks to the inspiration and progress-oriented attitude of the owner and founder Pierino Bravi, Bravi Platforms is a globally recognized and respected aerial lifts manufacturer today, a pioneer of the creation of more efficient and safer methods to work at low heights.
A 40-year journey deeply rooted in the personal history of Pierino Bravi and his over twenty years of experience in the constructions sector. He started out as a Ceiling & Drywall Contractor, installing plaster board partitions and ceilings. By the mid 1980’s it was already one of the biggest Italian companies in this sector. As the installation company expanded, it was necessary to work as quickly and efficiently as possible, without increasing the workforce.
In 1995, Braviisol’s first manlift was designed and built to meet these working requirements, as suitable equipment was not readily available at that time.
Through hard work, an unflappable optimism and a keen aptitude for innovation, by the 1990’s, Bravi was well established as a manufacturer of vertical lifts, as more and more companies realized these were tailor-made to their needs in the building industry, in the fact that we were first an end-user before we ever started manufacturing machines.
Since day one, 25 years ago Bravi has tenaciously championed the potential of the autonomy of the individual at work and continues to innovate the low-level aerial equipment sector by improving his initial concept and adding other models, following his first intuition “If you give workers the right tools and make them more productive, than everyone will have the opportunity to achieve their greatest potential.”
Shipping costs are included in the cost of the Leonardo HD
1 - year warranty on the batteries
3 - years warranty on all spare parts
1 - year warranty on labour
10 - years warranty on mast + cylinder + wear pads
Shop By Brand