Gearflow is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of the Dominion Equipment product line. Dominion's rubber tracks and undercarriage replacement parts are among the finest in the construction equipment industry - both OEM and aftermarket. If you have any questions about their product's fitment to your machine, or would like to learn more about the company, please call us at 800-554-3802
Units are shipped via LTL Semi-Truck.
These fee's will be charged post-checkout if the carrier determines your address is zoned residential.
Residential delivery fee = $100 (Residential is ANY property with a residence located on it. Must be Zoned Commercial)
Liftgate fee = $80 (Must be requested in the comment box upon ordering)
Re-Delivery fee = $145 (If you do not respond to the carrier appointment and the tracks are returned to the terminal, you will be charged a re-delivery fee)
We ship from 7 different company-owned distribution centers in the US:
> Ashland, VA
> Dallas, TX
> Sharonville, OH
> Gresham, OR
> Jacksonville, FL
> Sacramento, CA
> Schenectady, NY
In-stock orders are shipped the same day if placed before 1 pm EST, or next day if after. The vast majority of our shipments are shipped via LTL freight. Please chat us in the Gear Bot or call if you need residential delivery and/or lift-gate.
• Dominion Rubber Tracks for Excavators and Mini-Excavators carry a one year limited non-prorated warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
• Dominion Rubber Tracks for Skid Loaders and Dump Carriers carry a six month limited non-prorated warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
• The Warranty period begins at the date of invoice from Dominion.
• Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse.
• Warranty does not cover use in rock or stone that is larger than gravel found in most residential driveways.
• Warranty does not cover use in demolition of any type.
Showing 1 to 10 of 255 results
Shop By Category
Shop By Brand